Who can become a member?Membership of the RFA is open to all, with two main types of membership available; general & associate.
- General member: this type of membership is open to all rangers throughout Asia.
- Associate member: any other type of member including friends & family of rangers, associations, corporations, non-government organisations.
Why become a Member?
- Access to the RFA members forum: an open discussion on all things conservation and ranger duties. Pose questions to other rangers across Asia to get advice and share your knowledge
- Receive updates when new articles are posted
- Be among the first to be informed of any trainings or workshops held by RFA or our partners
- Receive the RFA bi-annual newsletter
- RFA membership certificate
Register with us by filling out the form below.